top of page




Homeowners insurance is property coverage designed to protect your home against damages from a broad range of hazards. Coverage includes protection for your personal belongings damaged or lost due to a covered hazard. Homeowners insurance also provides liability coverage against accidents in your home or property. We have the options to cover your home, condo, vacation property and all of your personal property.


Dwelling insurance offers coverage to rental and vacant property for damage from named perils such as fire, lightning, and wind. This coverage can be extended to other structures like garages and outbuildings. Landlord liability insurance can also be included in most policies to cover accidents or personal injury that may occur on property rented to others or vacant. Depending upon the insurance carrier providing your coverage, you can typically choose a standard policy with the items above or a broader policy with coverage for additional risks. Whether your property is rented to others, vacant between tenants or undergoing renovations, be sure to protect your investments from unforeseen risk.


Auto insurance is a policy, required in most states, purchased by vehicle owners to mitigate costs associated with getting into an auto accident. Instead of paying out of pocket for auto accidents, people pay annual or semi-annual premiums to their auto insurance carrier who then pays all or most of the costs associated with an auto accident or other vehicle damage. Whether you are looking for state minimum liability or full coverage for your first new car or truck, we have many options to fit your needs.

Please reload

bottom of page